Saturday 17 November 2012

Winter Wishlist. #1

I'm not sure why I say Winter, there isn't a coat, wooly jumper or scarf in sight. I just havn't seen any that caught my eye...coats especially. I tried to change it away from the typical black and studs and the oxblood/burgandy colour, but I really do love them! 


Schuh Chelsea Ankle Boots €120 // River Island Coca-Cola Top €22 // Motel Oxblood Playsuit €60 // Topshop Studded Velvet Leggings €31


Schuh Chelsea Ankle Boots €120 // River Island Coca-Cola Top €22 // Motel Oxblood Playsuit €60 // Topshop Studded Velvet Leggings €31


1.   I was in Schuh the other day and saw these shoe and fell in love! I have to admit, I ignored the €120 price tag while I tried them on! They're a lovely matte kinda leather, very comfortable and seem so durable! I'm going to keep look around til I find a replacement or maybe next payday ;) 

2.   Love this top &colour so much, and seeing as you will pretty much always find me with a coke can in my hand, it seems very appropriate! There used to be a dark grey colour that I also loved, but definetly prefer this one. 

3. I've seen a few people with Motel Playsuits and I think they're great. I've seen it in black and think it's great but I really love the oxblood one &think it would be great for the Christmas season and hopefully next payday I might invest in one!

4. Studs again! Typical me! The majority of the clothes I wear are dark and plain, so I love it when something has an edge to it. These can either be worn casual or dressed up and next time I'm in town, I'm definetly picking up a pair! 


What's on your wishlist? Any nice coats? 

1 comment: