Tuesday 6 November 2012

Down with the Trumpets.


GHOSTS!

Thanks to Heineken, my boyfriend and I went to see Rizzle Kicks last Sunday! It was in the Cork Opera House and was absolutely amazing! Doors were at 7, so being us, we arrived at 7! Luckily, we were in by half past as it was freeezing! We were greeted with wrist bands and tokens for free drinks!

The Original Rude Boys were supporting and they were actually brilliant & to say I hadn't heard of many of their songs I loved it! Check them out!

Rizzle Kicks were amazeballs. For anyone who hasn't heard of them, they're like a modern hip-hop reggae group..if that makes sense! They did great covers too, Ed Sheeran, Rage against the Machine, Beastie Boys and even Harry Potter theme tune! So glad I wore flats, my feet were knackered after all the dancing.

I'll post an outfit soon enough, my camera is being stupid at the moment..hence the white face picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment