Saturday 10 November 2012

Five for Five.


I'll be doing these posts in a few sittings, getting more expensive as I go along. 
Links are in titles.

I'm rubbish with presents. Christmas, birthdays anything. Absolutely useless.

So I thought I'd start early, do a present a week or so! Mainly to keep on top of things, but I don't feel as bad spreading my money out, rather then losing all my hard earned wages in one sitting!
This will be one of many posts, Ten under Ten, Twenty under Twenty etc. 

1. ShelterBox Charity Bracelet

All money raised goes to help those in need of help and homes due to disasters. I think it is a great cause, especially because of whats going on with Hurricane Sandy right now. It comes in red, green, black and blue from Topshop and at only £2, (€2.50/3) why not get two ;)

2.River Island Transfers 




This pack comes in a Glitter pack with studs, spikes and skulls and a vintage pack with lace, bows and flowers. Personally, I love the Glitter pack and am waiting for mine to come in the post! I have plenty of old, plain tees that could do with modernising! I also got the Vintage pack for my friends birthday, shes a typical girly girl and hopefully is gonna love this! At £5 (€6ish), it can update 4/5 plain tops and is well worth the price!

3.  Newlook Stud Case

Cute, simple phone case with a stud detail. £2.99 (€3.50ish)

4.Elegant Touch Nail Art Kit

At only £2.50 (€3ish) This kit is great to add something simple but special to your nails! With skulls, stars and silver jewels it's a cheap but fun way to add some sparkle to your nails! I already have this in mind for a friends stocking filler!

5. One for the Lads

Seeing as it is movember, this air freshener is great! Tempted to get one for my boyfriends stinky car! At £2 (€2.50/3) it is a great stocking filler!


Wow, that was tough! It's hard to find things for five! I think these would be great stocking fillers though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment