Sunday 11 November 2012

This Week I Love....#1

#1 Beanies and Bobble Hats


I'm not one to layer up during winter, I'll usually be in t-shirts and cardigans well into December..! Instead of layering up, I invest in a warm, cosy hat and I'm sorted! Here, are some I spotted that I am currently lusting over! I usually go for a baggy beanie for some extra comfort!

1. Boohoo fur lined bobble hat! I love this because it's warm, cosy and just so cute! I really do love the red as well, because I wear a lot of dark colours, I think this would add an extra pop to any outfit!

2. Pull and Bear two toned jacquard hat! I love this mainly because it looks like tiny mustaches, which are adorable!

3. River Island dark red bear ears beanie! I..am...in...love! Ah, so cute and fun. I love bobble hats so I love this twice as much! Going in my shopping bag!

4. ASOS miss pop pom hat! I much prefer the red version of this hat, but either is adorable! I love the bobble on this and the wide gauge knit, making it look and feel like it is handmade!

5. River Island grey leopard print pom hat! Can never go wrong with leopard print, and this grey pattered hat is no different! I love it because it is laid back and cosy, but with a glam edge!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely hats! 3 + 4 are my favorites.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete