Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hello World!


This may sound a tad juvenile, but hi! My name is Bryna O'Callaghan, and I'm a 19y/o veterinary nursing student from Cork! Originally born in Leicestershire, England, I moved here when I was 11.

I've always wanted to start a blog, but never really knew where to start or what to talk about. I've always loved fashion but always from afar. I never had the confidence to try different things, but now as I am getting older I'm coming to terms with me and am starting to like myself more and more! Don't get me wrong, there's days where I sit on my floor moaning about having nothing to wear, so I buy some clothes online that I really do not need, but all in all..I'm getting better. 

This may be slow to start up, but as I am doing it for myself, that doesn't bother me. I think it would be good for myself to, if you will, document myself, how I feel, what I wear and maybe I'll look back and see I had nothing to worry about! 



To start I’ll probs just talk about some of my favourite blogs, start some winter wishlists and the odd outfit post! I'll also talk about my night out at RIZZLE KICKS thanks to Heineken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment