Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday Update #1

Just thought I'd upload a picture or two of the midi cross print dress on my recent purchases! I teamed it with my leather jacket and trusty brown studded boots! I would've rather got a pair of black boots (from my wishlist) but I had a sick day from work and my wages just didn't stretch that far! Boo!

Yesterday, I was in a fashion show in my local shopping centre! ...thanks mom!
I've been to a few fashion shows, but you never really think what its like for the models backstage! It's bloody hectic! I was noway expecting one woman to yank my top off and another pulling down my jeans, awkward much? But seeing as I only had 2 minutes between outfits I guess I was thankful!


Overall, I had a great time! Although my shoes were too big and stuffed with tissues, they ended up falling off halfway! But the trooper I am took them off like it was meant to happen and thankfully got a round of applause! &I had a bit of an accident with my contact lens and some shampoo and couldn't see out of one eye, so on paper it was bit of a disaster but had a great time! Free food and free drink where could you go wrong!
Just waiting to see the professional photos of the outfits that were took! ..yes, even with my dodgy eye!

 Have you been to any recent fashion shows?

3 comments:

  1. aww sounds like such fun, even though some things went slightly wrong.
    Love what you wore and cant wait to see your photos.. you should do another post on your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time despite the shoe fiasco, at least you managed to work it though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete