Thursday 15 November 2012

Recent Purchases.

While I get my camera sorted (boohoo), I thought I'd share some of my recent purchases!

1. I got this lovely, slouchy cardigan from River Island! I can see myself wearing this EVERYWHERE. I'll upload some of my own pictures soon 'cause this picture doesn't do it justice!

2. Also got this love, frame print top from River Island, just a cosy, college top that looks great with the cardigan and just some skinny jeans/leggings/shorts!

3. I haven't really hopped on the bandwagon when it came to this years cross trend. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like the trend, I've just not seen anything that caught my eye, until I saw this dress in River Island! I love the t-shirt style that gives it a laid back edge! The fit and length is so flattering, just above the knees. I'll probably team this with some studded boots for that extra edge. I wanted to find a camo jacket for over it, but ain't been very lucky, so for now it's my leather jacket or grey cardigan.

4.I love studs. I've been wearing them for as long as I can remember, and will be wearing them for a lot longer. When I saw this studded bust dress on the Boohoo site, I kinda fell in love with it, It isn't me at all. For me it's boobs or butt and NEVER bodycon & tbh this dress is all three, but I thought I would step out of my comfort zone and I'm glad I did.
When it arrived, I tried it on and wow, it's bodycon (ah) but across the the stomach area... it wasn't really, so it made it very flattering! It does look so different than it does on the model, and the strap placement is rather weird, being right in the middle, but it stops from the underarm hang..ew!

Have you loved or loathed the cross 'trend'?

My camera will be fixed in a few days now, thank god! Then prepare yourselves for a lotta lotta photos ;) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the cross midi dress. I'm just liked you, I've got so many cross print items, there's just too many options not to find one you like! I'm a big fan of the midi dress now as well! xxx

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's my new go to for winter! I'm probably late but my cross collection is growing! :) Thanks for comment! X

      Delete